Muhlbauer Inc. seeks Field Service Engineers/Process Engineers to work at its headquarters in Newport News, Virginia. Will install semiconductor (die sorting/chip attach) equipment and provide maintenance and troubleshooting services for these machines.
Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams am Standort Newport News suchen wir:
Field Service Engineer in Newport News, Virginia (m/f/d)
- Install machines and systems for customers. Ensure each machine is adapted to the customer’s needs.
- Install machine components, including positioning, aligning, and connecting modules, wiring cables, leveling all components, and ensuring all modules are installed in the appropriate sequence.
- Calibrate machine parts, including Servo Controller Driver boards, Bachmann and/or Beckhoff PLC module, Bondhead and Flipper assembly modules, to ensure all parts of the machine work properly. Ensure sensors are calibrated so they are ready for activation.
- Configure software for PLC and Machine GUI (Graphical Unit Interface). Create material specific recipes for mechanical handling, and vision inspection.
- Test machines, using appropriate testing equipment and software and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine the need for adjustment. Ensure all machine processes are working properly at the Competence Center prior to delivery of the machine to a customer and at a customer site
- Train customers on operation and maintenance procedures for Mühlbauer machines and systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair applicable technology and systems.
- Provide analysis reports to investigate machine and process issues.
- Provide maintenance services for Mühlbauer machines and their components according to the Group standards.
- Provide production support on as needed basis.
- Provide hotline support to customers.
- Complete appropriate documentation and provide feedback for service interventions.
- Ensure all applicable procedures are followed.
- Conduct process evaluations for existing or new customers
- Provide recommendations for upgrades based on evaluations
Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, or a related field, or an equivalent foreign degree and two years of relevant engineering experience with semiconductor equipment (machines, systems, and components).
Required experience must include the following:
- Two years of experience with installation and maintenance of semiconductor equipment, and supporting customer’s Process Engineering, working in a cleanroom environment;
- Two years of experience with calibrating machine parts, including Controller Driver boards, PLC module, and assembly modules, to ensure all parts of machine work properly;
- Two years of experience with training technical/engineering personnel working with semiconductor equipment, regarding proper installation, operations and maintenance of machines’ systems and components;
- Two years of experience with operating computer-assisted engineering software to perform tasks required for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of semiconductor equipment, including configuring software for PLC and Graphical Interface Unit;
- Experience with Vision Software; and
- Two years of experience in identifying and solving issues with operations of semiconductor equipment for customers.
- Travel up to 85% (mostly in U.S. and some international travel), if needed
- Attractive additional financial benefits such as holiday allowances and health bonus
- Allowance for company pension schemes and income protection
- Individual development through the Mühlbauer Academy with internal and external training measures
- Employee events
- International working environment - opportunities for temporary assignments abroad
- Many more benefits can be found on our homepage
HABEN WIR IHR INTERESSE GEWECKT?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung