Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams am Standort Roding suchen wir:
Export and customs processing clerk (m/f/d)
- You analyse existing processes in customs clearance and export control worldwide and identify potential for improvement.
- You initiate optimisations and trainings of the process partners.
- You handle import-export, especially of capital goods
- You will be in charge of international customs clearance, including the preparation and monitoring of export declarations and export documents
- You carry out general administrative tasks in the area of Customs&Logistics
- You hold training courses in this area
- Your completed commercial training/studies and/or further training in the field of customs/export control
- Your experience in the field of international customs clearance
- Your very good knowledge of English
- Your good knowledge of MS-Office, SAP and AEB Assist 4
- Your high willingness for further training, as well as your independent and self-reliant way of working
- Attractive additional financial benefits such as holiday pay and health bonus
- Allowance for company pension scheme and income protection
Individual advancement through the Mühlbauer Academy with internal and external training measures
- Employee events (e.g. Christmas party, folk festival visit and barbecue)
- International working environment - opportunities for temporary assignments abroad
- At the Roding location, you can also expect appropriate catering in the company canteen, company owned gym, support in finding accommodation
- You can find many more benefits on our homepage
HABEN WIR IHR INTERESSE GEWECKT?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung