A year later, we are once again expanding our operations and increasing our production capacities by two new production halls. Thanks to the investment of several million euros, we will be able to open up more than 300 new job positions that we are already recruiting for. If you want to be a part of our projects and work with the latest technologies, do not hesitate and send your CV today!
If you love working with machines and traveling, we are looking for you!
Your daily tasks would be:
- Install machines at customer side
- Provide training to the customer operator, maintenance engineers and sometime to the process people
- Prepare the machine for buy off and make final buy off with the customer
- Make preventive maintenance at customer side
- Go to the customer and repair the machine / troubleshooting / install new machines
- Trainings at customer side when the staff change at the customer side
- Ramp up support at customer side e.g. 4 weeks
- 70% involves traveling
- Business trips are around 3-5 weeks long for machine installations; typically up to one week for repairs at customer side