Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams am Standort Newport News suchen wir:
Field Service Engineer in Newport News, USA (m/f/d)
- Install machines and systems for customers.
- Ensure each machine is adapted to the customer’s needs.
- Install machine components, including positioning, aligning and connecting modules, wiring cables, leveling all components, and ensuring all modules are installed in the appropriate sequence.
- Calibrate machine parts, including Servo Controller Driver boards, Bachmann PLC module, Bondhead and Flipper assembly modules, to ensure all parts of the machine work properly.
- Ensure sensors are calibrated so they are ready for activation.
- Configure software for PLC and Machine GUI (Graphical Interface Unit).
- Test machines, using appropriate testing equipment and software and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine the need for adjustment.
- Ensure all machine processes are working properly at the Competence Center prior to delivery of the machine to a customer and at a customer site.
- Train customers on operation and maintenance procedures for Mühlbauer machines and systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair applicable technology and systems.
- Provide maintenance services for Mühlbauer machines and their components according to the Group standards.
- Provide production support on as needed basis.
- Provide hotline support to customers.
- Complete appropriate documentation and provide feedback for service interventions.
- Ensure all applicable procedures are followed.
- Two years of engineering experience with installation and maintenance of card production and die sorting or similar equipment, and supporting customers’ Process Engineering;
- Two years of experience with calibrating machine parts, including Controller Driver boards, PLC module, and assembly modules, to ensure all parts of machine work properly;
- Two years of experience with training of technical/engineering personnel working with card production and die sorting or similar equipment, regarding proper installation, operations and maintenance of equipment’s systems and components;
- Two years of experience with operating computer-assisted electronics engineering software to perform tasks required for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of card production and die sorting or similar equipment, including configuring software for PLC and Graphical Interface Unit; and
- Two years of engineering experience in identifying and solving issues with operations of card production and die sorting or similar equipment for customers.
- Attractive additional financial benefits such as holiday allowances and health bonus
- Allowance for company pension schemes and income protection
- Individual development through the Mühlbauer Academy with internal and external training measures
- Employee events
- International working environment - opportunities for temporary assignments abroad
- Many more benefits can be found on our homepage
HABEN WIR IHR INTERESSE GEWECKT?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung