- Development of state of the art Web frontend and – Backend solution for government solution to apply, monitor, administration and process applications to issue secure documents (Id card Travel documents, VISA, etc)
- Close collaboration with Stakeholder and other development teams, with strong focus to our customer requirements and interests.
- Support and documentation during Requirements analysis, solution definition, design of web frontends, Quality control, continuously improvement of automation in the software development process and continues delivery to guaranty regular, reliable delivery of a high quality product based on code review, performance analysis, implementation of software tests
- Maintenance and optimization of Web / Portal Applications complete your diverse Task area.
- Proactively acting and communicating in a self-organizing, innovative environment and international team
To strengthen our team at the location Sofia, Bulgaria we are looking for:
Full stack Java Developer (m/f/d)
- Completed university degree in computer science, information technology or a similar field
- At least five years of project experience in web development
- Web-technology, Web-Frameworks and Libraries(e.g. Bootstrap, Angular or React)
- Knowledge of Java JEE
- Basic understanding in Object Oriented Programming, the Model-View-Controller-Principle and of databases
- Good English knowledge (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Structured working at a high quality level, confident manner and the ability to work in a team complete
- Analytical skills, Problem-solving competence, High willingness to learn as well as teamwork and ability initiative your profile
We are an international company group with more than 4,000 employees in Germany, Serbia, Slovakia, Bosnia, Malaysia, China and the USA. Interesting and challenging tasks in an international and worldwide successful company awaiting you
- Modern working environment with friendly colleagues
- Extensive further development of own competences
- Comprehensive support
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Attractive industry-oriented remuneration
- Permanent employment contract
With us, you will find personal development opportunities through further training and various assignments with renowned companies from industry, trade and the service sector.
Expand your know-how with us - we accompany you with individual consulting!
Have we raised your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application documents. If necessary, we will distribute your personal data as part of the application process within the Mühlbauer Group.
Ana Marija Kovacevic will gladly answer your questions under: