This advertisement is for the future opportunities within our company, which may come within following months. If there is immediate space for cooperation, we will evaluate your experience and consider also for current roles across the company. We are rapidly growing and regarding our expected new projects we expand our teams focused on research and development in the area automated solutions for production of RFID, ID Cards, Passports, Battery cells production and development of Software Solutions. So, would you like to be part of the new projects in the R&D development?
To strengthen our team at the location Sofia we are looking for:
Software Engineer - Customer Service (m/f/d) (m/f/d)
Your area of responsibility:
- You will handle software installations of new equipment
- Independent assumption, analysis and rectification of hardware and software malfunctions on Mühlbauer machines
- Carrying out 1st and 2nd level IT support in writing, by telephone and via remote maintenance
- Implement software updates
- Installation, configuration and testing of Mühlbauer software
- Doing customer tests and training
- Support of customers during the ramp-up phase
- Administration, maintenance and optimization of software systems
- Willingness to take over on-call duties occasional
- Within the scope of our software product portfolio you will be on short to mid-termed service trips worldwide
- You prepare service reports and customer documentations
You convince us with:
- Well-founded completed education (university, college, IT specialist or comparable education).
- Skills of SQL and Oracle databases
- Practical experience with Linux
- Good basic knowledge of programming (e.g. C++, C# or Java)
- Basic knowledge of IT hardware and networks
- Very well skilled in general EDP sytem (MS-Office, Windows, VM)
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- High target and solution orientation
- Good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Highly pronounced capacity for teamwork
- You have a class 3/B driver's license
We offer you:
We are an international company group with more than 4,000 employees in Germany, Serbia, Slovakia, Bosnia, Malaysia, China and the USA. Interesting and challenging tasks in an international and worldwide successful company awaiting you
- Modern working environment with friendly colleagues
- Extensive further development of own competences
- Comprehensive support
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Attractive industry-oriented remuneration
- Permanent employment contract
With us, you will find personal development opportunities through further training and various assignments with renowned companies from industry, trade and the service sector.
Expand your know-how with us - we accompany you with individual consulting!
Have we raised your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application documents. If necessary, we will distribute your personal data as part of the application process within the Mühlbauer Group.
Vladimir Beara will gladly answer your questions under: