- You are responsible for PLC programming, project planning, further development and support of our PC-controlled handling machines in accordance with relevant guidelines and regulations.
- You will design drive systems
- You configure bus systems (EtherCAT)
- You create test set-ups, test plans and test criteria
- You will prepare technical documentation using ECAD
- You support the creation of functional and requirement specifications
To strengthen our team at the location Nitra we are looking for:
Electrical engineer for automation technology (m/f/d)
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science, automation technology or a similar field.
- Your relevant professional experience in automation technology
- Your knowledge of drive technology
- Your Beckhoff knowledge is an advantage
- Your first experience in the automotive environment
- Your experienced handling of MS Office and your first knowledge of SAP
- Your good written and spoken English skills
- Attractive additional financial benefits such as holiday allowances and health bonus (1 extra
- Flexible working times depending on the respective workplace
- Language courses payed by company (150 € / semester)
- Regular employee interviews for individual career advancement
- Multisport card
- Social benefits (weddings, births, work, life anniversaries)
- Employee events
- Meal vouchers valued at € 5.50 / day with the option of boarding in the company
- Private parking in front of the company
- from 1500€/month (brutto) - final salary will be based on your experience
Have we raised your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application documents. If necessary, we will distribute your personal data as part of the application process within the Mühlbauer Group.
Linda Khan will gladly answer your questions under: