This advertisement is for the future opportunities within our company, which may come within following months. If there is immediate space for cooperation, we will evaluate your experience and consider also for current roles across the company. We are rapidly growing and regarding our expected new projects we expand our teams focused on research and development in the area automated solutions for production of RFID, ID Cards, Passports, Battery cells production and development of Software Solutions. So, would you like to be part of the new projects in the R&D development?
To strengthen our team at the location Stara Pazova we are looking for:
Electrical designer (m/f/d)
Your area of responsibility:
- You take on the administration of EPLAN P8 and its sub-systems
- You will train employees at our locations around the world
- You process and create equipment in EPLAN P8 in accordance with our standards
- You create the electrical documentation, circuit planning documents, etc.
You convince us with:
- Your already successfully completed degree in electrical engineering / mechatronics or a technical apprenticeship
- Your very good knowledge of EPLAN P 8 that you already have
- Your distinctive hands-on mentality and your solution- and result-oriented way of working
- Your experienced handling of MS Office and your first SAP knowledge
- Your good written and spoken English skills
- Your reliability and ability to work in a team complete your profile
We offer you:
- Attractive additional financial benefits such as vacation pay and health bonuses
- Individual support from the Mühlbauer Academy with internal and external training measures
- Employee events (e.g. Christmas party, folk festival visit and barbecue)
- International work environment - opportunities for temporary assignments abroad
- At the Stara Pazova location, you can also expect: Appropriate meals in the company canteen,
- You can find many other advantages on our homepage
Have we raised your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application documents. If necessary, we will distribute your personal data as part of the application process within the Mühlbauer Group.
Vladimir Beara will gladly answer your questions under: