Your area of responsibility:
- You take care of company internal system administration
- You integrate and install client server systems at the customer's site
- You train IT systems at the customer's site
- You design complex IT systems as part of customer consulting and implement them
- You plan and organize the project execution of IT infrastructures
- You evaluate and integrate new hardware and software technologies including hardware and network support
- You are responsible for system maintenance and system documentation
Your convince us with:
- Your successfully completed studies or a completed apprenticeship in the field of IT with appropriate further training
- Your several years of professional experience as an IT systems engineer or IT administrator
- Your advanced knowledge in the area of Windows Service, Active Directory, Linux, SAN systems, virtualization, backup strategies, network and firewall
- Your business fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- Your excellent communication skills
- Your independent, systematic and goal-oriented way of working
- Your distinctive communication skills, flexibility as well as a confident appearance.
- Work in a dynamic, environment of a multinational company with high possibility of specialization and further individual growth.
- Travel on business trip around the world.
- Annual leave 25 days.
- Incentive salary and allowances.
- Lunch in the company canteen is provided by Company.